Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spirit Runner Shirts

Wow!!
The shirts are finally completed and ready to be shipped. Thank you for your patience; next year I will try to "guesstimate" a little more accurately.

I am going to overstate again, how overwhelmed I am with your love and support. Proceeds are close to being finalized (just waiting for one more sponsor), but it looks like we've earned $500-$1,000 more than last year.
I am thrilled that we will be able to spend a week in San Antonio (Chromosome 18 Research Center headquarters) for the Chromosome 18 Conference this year. It is an expense getting there, and we haven't been able to go for the past two years. This year we are going to use $400 of the proceeds to pay for our conference registration costs (and that is using an affected family stipend), which will help us tremendously. We are so grateful to have this opportunity, and cherish this time with our Chromosome 18 family.

People are good. I am in awe of you and your generosity towards my family.
I am one lucky gal.

'till next year...
(I will post final numbers when they are completed).

Love,
Jenny

(Spirit Runner packages taking over my kitchen;)

1 comment: