Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Race Packet Pickup and Spirit Runner Details

Wow.
Time flies.
My emotions are over pouring this week in preparation for our run in honor of my boy.
I literally cannot control them.
I will do my best to siphon them into appropriate time blocks, but just remember Saturday morning...I gave you fair warning, and the floodgates will be open!

To those of you who are running in spirit...my appreciation to your thoughtfulness and generosity is out of this world. I am hoping (fingers crossed) to get my spirit runner t-shirts mailed by Friday.  I am sorry I won't have them to you by Saturday morning.  I can only control so much (though I like to believe otherwise:), and this was something I could not control.  I hope that is okay with all of you.

To those of you running/walking on Saturday, if you would like to pick up your race packet beforehand, I will have packets available for pick up Friday evening from 7 - 8.  You are welcome to stop by my house (see registration mailing address for my address) and pick it up early.  Race packets are also available Saturday morning, beginning at 7:00 am and continuing to 7:50.

Please any questions, email or call me.  I tend to respond to emails a bit more quickly with the craziness that embodies this week, but either are just fine. I want to help make this experience something that you will remember and continue to support every year.

With so much love in my heart...See you Saturday!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment