Friday, May 11, 2012

Online Registration Closed.

Just in case there are any questions, I wanted to clarify that online registration is now closed.  You are welcome to register in person, either at my house, or before the race tomorrow morning. 
Registration begins tomorrow at 7:00 am, and shirt sizes and availability are "First Come, First Serve."  If we run out of t-shirts tomorrow morning, we will gather your information and mail one to you within the next few weeks.  The registration fee is now $35 for adults.  Children may still register for $10.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call. I will do my best to return calls asap, but I am also working today and have limited availability until later this afternoon.

I am so completely in awe of the support we have received this year.  I did not anticipate this kind of a response and hope so deeply that all involved (near or far) will feel our love as we honor my son together tomorrow.

Thank you for making this dream a reality.

Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment