Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2012 Picture Recap.

How do I express in words the awesomeness of this morning?
I can't.  Pictures are better.
I was lucky enough to have a photographer friend (Steve Peters) take all these amazing pictures.  In fact, there are LOTS and LOTS more...but, I tried to pick a few to share.
I can't look at them without crying; it was such a cool morning.

 Smiling with our big boy.

 The "Utah" Chromosome 18 Chapter.  Aren't they adorable?
Deak apparently wanted to show off his physical prowess for the crew.

Singing "Happy Birthday" in his ear...

 Thanks to Megan's family, everyone got to enjoy yummy Creamie bars.  In typical Deak form, he ate two.

 My cute sisters and mom, minus Kelli who was already gone.

 Boston and his mom; a new friend we met for the very first time race morning.  He has 18q-.

 Megan and Emarie...Deak's Chromosome 18 buddies.  They are also affected with 18q- and like Boston, also benefit from the research we are raising funds for.

 Deak and Grandpa.  They "ran" the route on the 4-Wheeler and cheered everyone on.  Deak was in Heaven.

 The Start Line

 I loved watching the sea of red move together...all for my little guy.
How cool is that?

 Ab and her cute cousins.

 My beautiful boy.

If you'd like to see a video of the awesome morning that includes many more pictures and live footage, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment