Friday, May 13, 2011

Race Packet Pick-Up

Just a reminder...
If you would like to pick up your race packets (bib, t-shirt etc.) before the morning of the race, they will be available at my home Thursday Night from 6-8 pm and Friday Night from 6-8 pm.  My address is located under the Race Information tab located at the top of this website.

I have had people pull together and save me this week. There has been so much to do, and I've needed help.  My dad has ran around all over the valley, running errands during the day that I cannot get to.  My mom folded and put together over 200 packets. My husband ran more errands, and quite literally "ran" the race route to help quiet my compulsive need to check the distance 567 times. Many others, in many ways have rallied and supported and given me strength to finish this week and create an event that I hope will be memorable enough that most of you will want to come back again next year:) 

I am so excited.
Beyond words excited.
Thank you for making this dream come true for me and my beautiful boy.

1 comment:

  1. So excited Jenny!! Good job for pulling this all together! I can't imagine how much time this took - you are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete