Monday, May 9, 2011

Participation List

Seriously? Saturday?
I am going a little bit crazy, but it's the most amazing kind of crazy I've ever felt. My hope is that all of you will feel of my sincerity and love when you walk or race with us Saturday. Whether it be, wearing shoes, or in "Spirit,"  I just want to do you and my boy justice.

A few people have asked me if I have received their registrations via our online system, and in a very few cases, I have not.  Overall, I have LOVED Runnercard and believe their online registration system has ran very smoothly.  There have been a couple occasions where people have not received confirmation numbers, or for some reason their card was not working properly within the system.  I've decided, for clarification purposes, to attach a list of all runners I have registered (NOT including any Mail-In Spirit Runner Registrations).  This list was updated Sunday, May 8th at 8:25 pm.  Anyone who registered after that will not be shown on this list.

So, if you have any questions, please click here.
Also, please do not hesitate to call or email.

Thank you.
Love,
Jenny

PS: My participant goal has been surpassed! Hooray! I am excited to see how high it will become...
Remember, even if you cannot make it, we would love to have you join us in Spirit.  Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment