Friday, April 22, 2011

Winner, Winner.

Each participant, walkers, runners or hoppers (that would be Deak) on race day, will receive a "Raffle Ticket" tear off on the bottom of their bib. 
This is super important.
Important, because we have a couple awesome prizes.

Thanks to a very generous donor and great friend to my dad, Chris Conabee with Paladin Partners, we are able to give two very lucky raffle winners Summer Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) stays at the amazing Silver Star Condos and Resort in Park City. 




I've been able to stay there a couple of times with my family, and it is fabulous. It is my 8 year old daughter's favorite place in the world.


*Pictures taken during our weekend at Silver Star this past Fall.  We don't look happy at all, do we?*

Good luck!

By the way, three weeks? How did this race get here so fast?  I am so excited, and cannot believe the amount of love we are receiving.  My goal of 200 participants, which I originally thought to be quite lofty, is in our clear future.  Spread the word, encourage friends, and get up a little early on a Saturday morning giving of yourself for others. 
We are so excited to see you!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome prizes!! That would be perfect for us really needing a "mini-vaca"!

    BTW, helped out my coworkers and they have both signed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful!!! What an amazingly generous prize. If we weren't doing our own C18 event that weekend, I would totally hop on a plane and come visit Deak's Run! Its going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete