Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth.

That's where we just returned from, and my Deak loved it.
His Favorites:  Buzz Lightyear, Nemo Submarine and the Disney Junior Show.
My Favorite: This happy face.

My not so favorite:  An emergency hospital visit for an unexpected and severe corneal abrasion for Deak's left eye.  (He is recovering and hopefully will be back to himself soon). I am thankful for good doctors at good Children's Hospitals, even out of state.

Less than five weeks!
Ah!!
I am feeling the stress, and keep having a recurring nightmare that race day comes and either I oversleep or no one comes.  To say that I am anxious, would be an understatement:)  But, knowing how much support I have already felt and have, I have a feeling my "happiest place on earth" will come the morning of May 14th.

Register today!
T-shirt designs are being finalized as I type, and I will be placing orders soon.
Via Mail, or Online (*Links Above*)
Hope you all had a wonderful "break."
Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment