Sunday, April 3, 2011

Six Weeks.

Wow.
Six Weeks.
May 14th will be here before I can even blink my eyes.
So much to do, so much to hope for.

We've been reminded in our house recently just how desperately important funding for research is to the life of our sweet Deak.
He is okay, but has had a couple of health setbacks recently. 
As I mentioned on my family blog, there is nothing like the possibility of neurosurgery to help get one's priorities immediately put into check.
We don't know details yet, but are hopeful that if the decision is made that Deakon will need surgery, the surgery will help his legs gain the strength they need to walk on their own.
We have hope those cute little legs will.
In fact, I'd say we know they will.

And, you can help.

Please join us with your healthy legs May 14th.  Registration is open via mail or online, and register early to guarantee t-shirt preference.

(Deak minus curls, thinking his big sister Abby is pretty funny.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He looks so grown up without his curly hair :( But oh so handsome still!

    We'll be there! Can't believe how fast it is coming up!!

    ReplyDelete