Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mail

I get so excited every single day to find new registration forms in my mailbox, it instantly will turn whatever type of moment I am having to joy.
Although the race is actually three months away, that time will sneak up (especially for me) very quickly.
Register as early as you can to ensure your preference for t-shirt size, because our race shirts are totally going to rock.
(Hint - they are going to be red.)
Thank you for all the support and love!  Deak's Race for Hope is quickly becoming more than I ever dreamed possible...and that is thanks to you.
Love,
Jenny

PS:  Spirit Runners - I will be sending your t-shirts to you as soon as they are made, most likely in March.  I will make sure they arrive ahead of time, so your heart and shirt can join us on May 14th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, You might not remember but we played softball together in San Diego. Your little boy is beautiful. I live in AZ but if I lived in Utah I would at Deak's Run!

    ReplyDelete